After a good night’s sleep, the children were ready for their first full day of activities.
Whilst having breakfast, the children experienced their first room inspection (the messiest room received a forfeit-washing the breakfast dishes!) Suddenly, many rooms were much tidier in the afternoon!
Highlights of our day included:
- Krypton games- a range of activities to help us develop our teamwork skills
- Raft building- where many children went for a ‘swim’
- Capture the flag- where teams battled each other to claim flags.
This evening, the children have had some chill out time where some:
- Watched the Euros with Mr Shaw
- Played a rounders match with Miss Davis
- Chilled in their pods or in the fields.